About Arcamax Publishing:
ArcaMax Publishing is a leading provider of family-friendly and fun content on the Internet. It syndicates news, comic strips, columns and other content through email subscriptions. It also operates BookDaily.com, which allows users to read the first chapters of thousands of books for free. (www.arcamax.com)
emfluence used paid search marketing, largely on Google, to attract burgeoning authors to BookDaily.com, creating compelling ad copy that helped the website break through the clutter in a crowded category.
“We realized we needed an online strategy to get a new echelon of authors—and lots of them. If we hadn’t made this work, we very well might not be running BookDaily today. What emfluence has done has given us a predictable and scalable way for authors to discover who we are.
- BookDaily was failing to acquire new authors and/or customers.
- The online publishing and book category is incredibly crowded.
- There was a limited budget for customer acquisition.
- emfluence generated as much traffic as possible to introduce the brand to the consumer.
- emfluence created compelling ad copy, titles and display ULRs to allow BookDaily to stand out in the crowd.
- emfluence steadily introduced more ads to the mix while also testing, tracking, and promoting top performers.
- Conversion rates increased by 10%
- Cost per conversion decreased by 7%
- Click-thru rates increased by 1.4%
Want results like these? emfluence can help. Call us now at 816.472.4455