About MarksNelson CPA:
Any accounting firm can focus on numbers, MarksNelson becomes a true business partner. MarksNelson considers curiosity the most important virtue, going beyond the needs of the client and moving business forward in new, unique ways.
MarksNelson sought to become an online thought leader after many years of offline marketing efforts. Working with emfluence, MarksNelson was not only able to launch a successful rebrand while improving web traffic, but position itself as a thought leader that Moves Forward with unique marketing efforts in the accounting space.
emfluence specifically highlighted each individual accountant specialty and service page to improve non-branded rankings. Using MarksNelson's most powerful asset, its people, emfluence leveraged the accountant pages to rank for high traffic keywords that corresponded to each accountant's field. Broad match keywords relating to “accounting” were implemented via on-page keywords, meta data, local search citation building, and off-page link building efforts as well. After site traffic began to increase, emfluence assisted MarksNelson in reworking the blog and accountant pages with individualized call-to-actions for each accountant's specialization, allowing visitors to better connect with MarksNelson accountants (and then connect).
As a digital marketing partner for MarksNelson, emfluence has not only helped us with our search and e-mail marketing efforts, they have also developed integrated online strategies that have made our website more engaging for clients, prospects and referral sources. As a professional services firm, building trust and engagement is an important component for an accounting firm.
- Little search presence for a traditionally offline focused accounting firm.
- Company rebrand, rename, and site relaunch.
- Smaller local competitors outranking MarksNelson for accounting keywords.
- Goals were not being tracked and users were not contacting MarksNelson.
- emfluence worked with MarksNelson to connect high traffic, relevant keywords site content to accountant pages to increase traffic and pages per session.
- MarksNelson and emfluence united all local search brand assets and built local search citations to unify MarksNelson name, address, and phone data.
- Researched and targeted high traffic accounting keywords and built targeted content clusters around these keywords while implementing a link building strategy to boost page rank.
- We assisted MarksNelson with redesigning on-page content through heatmap and A/B testing, adding a 'personal' touch throughout the site.
- Increased organic search by 96.18% and all traffic by 144.59% over baseline traffic. Goal completions increased by 142.86%.
- MarksNelson saw a 62.75% increase in non-branded organic search traffic and a 62.79% increase in non-branded organic search goal conversions. All traffic increased by 105.85%.
- Goal conversions increased by 66.09% and goal value increased by 2,072%. We maintained a bouncerate of less than 20%, an industry leading metric.
Want results like these? emfluence can help. Call us now at 816.472.4455