Department: Account Services
Reports to: Account Director
The Senior Account Manager will be given the opportunity to lead and work with some of our largest clients, as part of the Agency Account Service Department. They are continuously and consistently providing best-in-class service, guidance and establishing solid client relationships that prove to be beneficial and profitable for the agency.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
The Sr. Account Manager will have the following qualifications:
- Team-oriented individual with a strong attention to detail and ensure exceptional client communication
- Work closely and lead our full-service Email Clients to compose emails, add links, send and monitor results for specific clients as well as be an internal and external strategic email resource
- Experience leading a team to successfully complete web development projects in WordPress, Drupal, Magento and/or other custom CMS
- Experience in working within an Email Service Provider Platform
- Knowledgeable in paid search, email and SEO strategy and tactics
- Organize efforts of creative services, SEO, PPC, strategy and web development production to effectively execute and track campaigns and/or projects
- Oversee day-to-day operations with internal resources
- Oversee day-to-day relationships with clients
- Ability to follow processes as well as introduce and prove new processes as needed
- Utilize internal project management system (Mavenlink) to keep projects, time and budgets updated and available to report on to the Account Director each week
- Lead project implementation by crafting project budgets and timelines, leading Q/A documentation to ensure client deliverables are being met and providing high quality, data-driven results
- Oversee the tracking of actual effort spent on projects, and monitor progress of all resources and budget
- Acts in a stewardship capacity for the Company, works as a functional member of the team, has ability to self-direct and self-regulate work-day;
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience
- 5- 7 years in digital marketing account services, project management and agency environment (or related experience)
- Understanding of standard project management methodologies, and how to effectively apply them in each environment
- Extensive knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the digital marketing industry, and demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of office and facilities coordination;
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively and professionally, and provide exceptional service, both internally and externally at all times
- Strong organizations skills required; able to successfully juggle multiple projects and to prioritize tasks in high stress situations
- Should have a strong understanding of social strategy, email strategy, website design and development production
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Employee should be knowledgeable regarding Microsoft Office, have proficient computer skills, display adaptability in learning the use of company specific software and display comprehension of fundamental computer practices and database management;
All employees are expected to exhibit exemplary customer service skills, both with external customers, vendors, visitors, co-workers, and management staff. Their written and verbal communication skills should be concise and effective, they should aspire to excellence in both work and customer service, they should show courtesy to all they encounter while representing the Company. They are also expected to maintain an air of professionalism in their interpersonal relationships and personal grooming, exercise confidentiality concerning the affairs of the business, exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others, and openly and actively participates in the direction of our Company. Emfluence views each of these traits as performance indicators, and employee appraisals reflect each of these attributes as an element of performance upon which employees are rated.
While performing the duties of this position the employee is regularly required to sit and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms, operate a computer, keyboard and a mouse. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and drive or ride in a motor vehicle. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Must have the ability to travel, sometimes with short notice.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com