More power, more flexiblity, more marketing success
emfluence’s Active Targeting™ brings a whole new level of automation to your digital marketing campaign success.
The concept behind Active Targeting™ is simple: You launch an email, mobile or landing page campaign with multiple test versions and, based on parameters you set, the campaign picks the best performing version then completes the campaign. In other words, you no longer have to babysit your marketing initiative. Active Targeting™ does the work. You keep control.
Say you have an A/B split of a subject line in your email campaign but you only want to send the subject line with the best open rates to the entire list. Without Active Targeting™, you have to run your campaign test on a subset of your total list, evaluate the results, pick the winner, then send your winner to the remaining portion of your audience. That’s a lot of false starts, and a lot of unnecessary work.
With Active Targeting™, you define what makes a winner, launch your campaign, and Active Targeting™ uses your settings to determine the winner. Active Targeting™ automatically switches the entire campaign to the best performing subject line and sends that version out to the balance of your list.
You set the thresholds, and you configure the parameters that define the winner. You control everything.
Power from flexiblity
Consider just a handful of examples:
- In the example where you have a campaign with an A/B test of the subject line, you configure Active Targeting™ so that after 20% of your campaign has delivered, Active Targeting™ determines whether the A or B version of the subject line is getting a better open rate and sends the remaining 80% of the campaign using the better performing subject line.
- After 5 days, or 100 total conversions, determine which landing page version is converting at a higher rate, and then automatically switch to use only that landing page for the remaining 30 days.
- After 100 total conversions, determine which mobile message campaign has the highest response rate, and then switch to only use the highest performing campaign for the next 7 days.
- And more!
For details about how you can unleash yourself from babysitting your campaigns, contact your emfluence digital expert today!